JIN conceives and builds digital ecosystems in line with the objectives of the brand organization, and leadership. To assist with this project to rework and refocus your digital strategy.
analysis of the digital ecosystem
of a detailed, budgeted and goal-based roadmap integrating all client experience from first contact to conversion, loyalty creation and community-building.
for implementation, supported by the creative and marketing skills of JIN and its partners
and piloting of the digital ecosystem
Sometimes, an organization needs to question and examine its digital ecosystem: its website, social media, e-commerce, and client journey. After successive waves of transformations during which different tools have accumulated, companies often need to go back to square one. To help companies implement a transformation strategy or express their brand image online, JIN offers to assess the existing digital ecosystem and optimize it based on the chosen strategy.
1. Audit tools
2. Analyze audiences
3. Build an action plan and pilot its execution with the necessary internal and external partners
4. Assess the new tool and assist with its roll-out
The client's experience when they discover the brand and their journey to purchase, consumption, and satisfaction are at the heart of digital transformation. In order to better serve clients, you must understand them and build an appropriate online and offline journey that is useful and efficient, but also meaningful. JIN has all of the necessary expertise to understand clients, analyze their expectations, and assist with the construction of a high-quality journey to satisfy them and increase their loyalty.
1. Data collection and analysis of client personas
2. Audit of the existing client journey both online and offline
3. Design of a detailed, budgeted, and goal-based road map integrating all client experience from first contact to conversion, loyalty creation, and construction of community-building
4. Project management for implementation and roll-out supported by the creative and marketing skills of JIN and its partners
5. Assessment and piloting of the digital ecosystem